Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gaiman to Write Episode of Doctor Who

Neil Gaiman (The Sandman, American Gods, Coraline) has indicated he will be writing an upcoming episode of the British television series, Doctor Who.

From BBC News:
During his acceptance speech for best comic at the SFX Awards, Gaiman said: “As anyone who’s read my blog knows, I’m a big fan of a certain long-running British TV series. One that I started watching -- from behind the sofa -- when I was three.

“And while I know it’s cruel to make you wait for things, in about 14 months from now -- which is to say, not in the upcoming season but early in the one after that -- it’s quite possible that I might have written an episode.”
The BBC News items is here. January Magazine’s 2001 interview with Gaiman is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.