Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Review: This Year Your Write Your Novel by Walter Mosley

Today, in January Magazine’s art & culture section, a review of This Year Your Write Your Novel by Walter Mosley.
If you or someone you know wants to write a novel -- really wants to write a novel -- I’m fairly certain that this book will help them get there. “I don’t promise a masterpiece,” Mosley warns in his introduction, “just a durable first novel of a certain length,” and later in the introduction he underlines this point. “I can’t promise you worldly success, but I can say that if you follow the path I lay out here, you will experience the personal satisfaction of having written a novel. And from that point, anything is possible.”
The full review is here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.