Monday, April 29, 2013

This Just In… Remember to Breathe by Simon Pont

“Last night I was breaking all the rules, making up new ones. Me, a wild bunch of one, trailing a blaze of glory, saying, yes, tonight, I'm living on a prayer. I was winging it, squaring off with fate, dialing my date with destiny, letting my ego write the checks, going eye-to-eye, punch-for-punch, drink-for-drink with the ruffian that is life.

“And when I was done, there was no need to look back in anger, because when I was done I could’t look back at all.”

Meet Samuel Grant. He’s trying to work a few things out.

Remember to Breathe is a rom-com trip set to a retro beat, for anyone who’s ever partied like it was 1999. And woken to realize that the last tequila was unwise.

You can order Remember to Breathe here. Visit author Simon Pont on the web here. ◊


This Just In... is a column that shares basic information on selected titles. Titles are included at the editor’s discretion and on a first come, first served basis or for a small fee. Want to see your new book included? Ordering details are here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.